Saturday, September 3, 2011

Listening to my favorite playlist and I feel like writing this.....

This while been really good, and I finally met you yesterday!!!!
We've been chatting chatting even you're thousand miles away and the time zone different... Plus you busy with your work, pretty glad that we still have the little time can talk:)
Before the night I'm actually met you, damn excited and nervous until the hour b4, I felt my heart actually Kip few beats....
You called Me and owh finally we met, a smile a hi and you hand in the pressie and my fav drinks!!! It's really surprised me, happy till max in the heart bt I'm trying to keep calm on my face...LOL
It's really a wonderful day to be with you and the way you act is just so warm:)
You gave Me the feeling when we first met, heart skipped few beats and don't know how to respond!!!

Nomu joahae:)
And I'm glad that you remembered the perfume I mentioned before... Thank you very much not just only for the pressie but your heart that actually remembered what I likey:)

















PS: quote for the day, don't take anything for granted, let surprise come to you :)
     
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: