Tuesday, September 27, 2011


I miss the old times when I have nothing to worry
I miss the old times when I can truly be myself
I miss the old times when I can stand myself still that no one can beat me down
I miss the old times that I'm being a laughter
I miss the old times that I can stay happy all the time
I miss the old times that the way I smile which I lost it since dono when
I miss the old me
Sounds so pessi but as we grown up, time to face the reality, time to have worries....sentimental thoughts creep in....
Life go on, we have no time to look backwards...
How many times u can smile from inside out from the bottom of your heart, less and less....




That's the reason I love to spend time with kids, they smile truly, happy from inside out without any complicated feelings, just being simple and happy :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment