Friday, June 24, 2011

alright, Evangeline told me: you hardly blog nowadays huh
hmm, because there's nothing special to blog about, there's nothing much happening

damn, but now i got something to say about !!!
my weight!!!
let's back to one month ago, owh, he told me that : y your face so round@@
but i still feel i damn slim
3 weeks ago, i think i slim, eat sikit sikit nevermind, i had chicken chop as supper with hoegarden!!!
2 weeks ago, i think i got fried chicken as supper
1 week ago, i ate fried chicken as supper, mcD burger as supper, Seoul Garden bbq!!!!
and now, that's the result><
and now, that's the consequences

feel my pants so tight
feel my tummy so round
feel my face like roti canai
not feel!!! in fact, that's become FACT already

what to do, because i thought i'm slim enough to keep eat like i won't grow fatsT_T
people around me keep telling me this ugly truth, make me damn EMO
i know right, eng gai one, eat like that, mm fat zao gah lor!!!!!
DAI SEI!!!!!

what to do what to do what to do!!! complaining won't makes me thin!!! but i so pek cek people keep telling me u fat jor u fat jor u fat jor!!!
T_T
have to plan for my diet plan and start exercise!!!!
i can do it one!!!!!

my face no more sharp
emo ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
in one week time , i can FAT until my sis told me just now : why you so fat liao weih!!! you look so fat from every angle!!!!YURRR
DAMN HURT!!!!

I DIET FROM NOW ON!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment