Sunday, April 10, 2011

Thank you to my lovely roomiet!!!!♥ ♥ ♥


Fate link us together.....
When i first come, i only got a friend here, and i do not know anyone included who's my roomate.....
When i first met her, owh, she such a sweet and kind girl,so i guess no problem to be stay with her in the future....
At first, we are still fresh in the uni,so we spend time together always, until we got our own friends, we seldom do that anymore.....
But,we still meet everyday in the room,bwahahahaa....
She an engineering student and as you know,basically engineering mean for GUYS, so sometimes she will complain to me that errr, face all guys boring and hope to have some girls with her.....
We have pillow talks always and we can talk whatever things until we fall asleep,haha,normally she's the one sleep first.....
She good in cooking and she love cooking,you can see she smile like a gong jia when talk bout cooking and like to suan me cause i'm cacat in cooking!!!XD
We both shopaholic, we will always share shopping stuffssss,haha, and our taste quite same one,gt two same shirts !!!HAHA and the shops we love also same!!!!XD
Sometimes, i burst out cry in the room because something happened,stress or whatever,she's the one come sit beside me, concern me, hold my hand and comfort me, that's really make me feel better=)
owh, and the special thing is i don't know when i started call her as roomiet but not her name, and she do the same thing!!!haha, we both call each other as ROOMIET, and she complained::: eee,ur english so cacat!!! =D
She loves to smile, She is kind, She is friendly, She is fun, she is caring....
& i glad that she found the one!!!!
The one that can take care her, the one that loves her much and support her always!!!
Wish you and Kevin the best ah!!!Roomiet~~~~
Oh Yeah, one more thing she taught me, in a relationship, you must have understanding and compromise.....
Roomiet, lotsa love to you ~~~~♥ ♥ ♥ 
I'm lucky to have you !!!!!!!


Muacksssssss~~


argh,forgotten, thanks for the cake and the cookies, really cute and delicious one,love it !!!!!hehe
too much sweet from you.....muah

No comments:

Post a Comment