Thursday, April 7, 2011

Some thought came into my mind before I sleep~~~
A little thought, a decision that seems doesnt matter, it may bring huge change that you can't expect...
Life, which way to go, what you want, what your dream, what you wanna hold on and what you don't... Think wise and think twice before you actually do it, once decide, just go for it, life is too short to regret!!!!
Go for what you want, just do it.... If anything you cannot decide yet, maybe not the right timing, when the right time comes, you will see clearer......

Owh, and someone told me, why every picture of you, the eyes look so blank one@@ surprise me...cos is blank!!!! Bt pretty sure one day you will see smiling eyes... Oops, I remember that when I skype with hui shan, she said I keep smiling like nobody business when I story her about him....n said, you see, he's the one make u keep smiling!!!!Owh, keep faith:)



I swear no more jogoya, I don't like it!!! The food is just not satisfying!!! Prefer ala carte not buffet....

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment