Thursday, December 30, 2010

Unlucky?! i feel i'm lucky=)

I feel i'm lucky that i have mummy that cares bout me n love me
I feel lucky that someone always prepare for my breakfast,lunch and dinner
I feel lucky that I have great friends that always be with me support me no matter what decision i made
I feel lucky that I'm able to talk and communicate with people
I feel lucky that you come into my life and thought me the lesson and through this, i'm stronger than before
I feel lucky that i still able to open my eyes to look at the beautiful sky
Thats lot of reasons to keep me feel i'm lucky enough than others
Importantly,as long as my heart still beating, I will appreciate everything
I know things happened for a reason, I believe i can go through it and won't pain for a long time
YEA,enjoy the last day of 2010
2011 will be great=)

1 comment:

  1. we are lucky once we opened our eyes after sleep. x) happy new year smiley girl.

    yy

    ReplyDelete