Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My words for 2010

Is time to review back what i did in the 2010..........
Owh, guess this gonna be a long post........
Things get pretty good in the earlier half, but things get worst in the another half......
well,thats life, u won't be in good condition all the time and yeah, u can't expect life with only happiness but not sadness, only success without fail........
Btw, with the failure and while i'm going through the hardest time of the year, thats really tortured and suffered....
Yet, till now, the pain may not all gone.....
Good thing is i'm fine with it, i'm just take it as a part of my life and this is the chance for me to know more about myself and i can make changes on that.....
Why i will think like that?
The bad things may hit me again, again and again, is not under my control...
My mind will also remind me again, again and again, bad things pop out easily on my mind and i can't control bout that....
This is really tough, but i cannot staying down all the time..........
It is a wasting of time and staying down just make me remain the same me....
So since being sad,being in trouble, being suffer is also a part of life, just take it, find my way to relax and think bout why things happened like that, my weaknesses, and i have to make a change to make my life better.

Sometimes,i'm the inducer that make things worst...
I'm really sad bout this and i mad at myself......
I really must work it on at my patience and rational department.....
I hope i can practice this on everyday
I did wrong something that might be really hurtful to someone....
Well, was second time and couldn't get forgiveness from the person.....
I really got the lesson and thought a lot about myself
Uhmm,i'm really sad about that, but i guess there many other factors that lead to things happened itself....
What i did is this really gave me a big lesson and the good part is my mind always remind me so that i won't repeat the same mistake again...
Well, been quite sad bout things got worst, but i be grateful that this make me learned a lot and make me a better person now....:)

2010, i did something that u can't imagine i will do
I knitted a scarf which is not easy.........
Well, you really need great patience and motivation on doing this, because u will keep meet failure and you have to redo, redo and redo again....
I proud of myself done it and gift it out for the person...
YEAH

I might be a positive person, but at the same time, i think i'm also a pessimistic one...
This because mind keep changing, i just use different angle to see things and it will gt different results....
I'm a really thick face as well, you may beat me down once and once again, ooops, i will also get up again and again to attack u!!!
So, don't under-estimate me.....

Another good part was i meeting new friends which is really random which i had mentioned before....
Ermmm, i thanks to all my friends being with me when i'm in the sad mode....
Thanks for all the encouragement and keep motivate me, i appreciate it a lot...
Love you guys all <3

2011 will be a challenging one because i'm in my final year of study...sounds old cause gonna graduate really soon and step into the working society....T_T
Must be serious and working hard for it because what happened in 2011 will decide how my future be....( so stressful about this)
So, what i have to do is clear my mind and concentrate on study!!!!
Makan nasi or makan bubur, the choice in my hand~~~

Lastly, i hope everyone can throw away all the bad things happened in 2010 and always remember the good part of it....
Happy new year in advanced:)

In the end,
I'm still myself, the one you always know
but
with better personalities:)
I'll keep improving~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment