Saturday, June 29, 2013

Life is like drama

Why i say life is like a drama?!
Everything happens around me is like something i can't ever imagine it will happen in real life, is so dramatic until u can't believe it, but still you have to accept this is reality, this is life.

The period from university student then to a working adults, is so much different. Is too much for you to adapt but you have to go on, to make yourself clear, what you want in life, what you want to achieve. 
You have no time to wait, cause time won't wait for you, you can just fight with it.

Recently, there's really too much stories telling.
Different stories give me different lesson in life.
I believe everyone have their own hard time in life, but we must learn how to cope it, maybe learn to let go.

Last time, i always thought that yeah, i can wait, i'm still in young age, until now i realized, may be time is not enough for me, i need to chase my own dream.
I can't wait anymore.

I have being so frustrated about what i wanna do in life.
There's many sharing session with friends.
Some of them just doing what they doing now, play hard while we are young.
Some of them busy working for money just for them to have good life in the future, big house big car perhaps ....
Some of them getting married.
Some of them having dramatic life.

I have a tough time when i realized death is so near to us.
I've been in a dilemma that i couldn't accept this can be actually happen next second.
This is really a hard time for me.
I talk to different people and i got different answers.
My mom was so worried and went to temple to pray for me.
I knew i must get out of this.

Thinking too much won't get you better.
I should bed.
Keep fighting 
Love Life
Thanks for everyone that give me so much care.


No comments:

Post a Comment