Thursday, August 11, 2011

This is a bored post related to world recession... You may ignore it@@

Before I really sleep, I'm actually found I'm really outdated cause long time never read news and updated myself enough... So sudden I'm being so serious and browse to my lecturer fb ( as he usually updated a lot of news for us to read) ( he is the one I respect the most and I love the subject he taught a lot which is financial globalization....it is really interesting and because of him, I'm updated myself by reading news everyday, and found out my course is so interesting and I'm begin to love finance ;) ) finance is so broad and I'm glad I found out what I'm really interested in this course....

What I read are all about the world crisis, recession, unemployment, debt, riots, London burning, Italy sleeping, euro countries in default, unable to pay back, drought, food crisis,u.s may go into depression, world economy down, china food concerns,Spain, Ireland, Greek in defaults....
Truly, by reading all these make me a little bit emo but that's what really happening now....
I feel a little bit guilty cause I'm keep craving for good food but ppl in Kenya dead cause of drought and there's no food for them:(
There's lot people out there lost their job as many shops close down and even big banks default, ppl now jobless and that's what we can see from tv, riots in London... Its so horrible to happen in the town London!!!! A leader of world economy....the fire burning, robbed, shops close down, ppl even rob for a bottle of beer?!

That's reality, globalization is good but somehow it makes ppl greed and want more and more...even I can say lost control... The wealth is not equally distributed, rich bcome richer, poor bcome poorer...
8 banks in euro say bye bye, imagine how many ppl lost their job....countries keep borrowing to pay their debt, but is not enough even pay for the interest, but yet keep borrowing, how they able to pay back, yeah, so the debt keep increasing and the country is depressing....the investors starting to lose confident to their country and here comes rally and riots.... When this will end, news told it may be worst than the great depression that happened in year 1929....
Depression is certainly more severe than recession... I'm taught that there is reason call recession and depression...

This is a bored post@@ ignore it!!!!
Head to bed, nitez....

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment