Sunday, May 22, 2011

And that's why I smile.
It's been a while
Since everyday and everything has felt this right
And now
You turn it all around
And suddenly you're all I need
The reason why,
I-i-i, I smi-i-i-ile.

(listening to Avril - smile) wooooo,love this song


holiday come to an end, what i did in this 2 weeks!!!!
seriously i just spend the 2 weeks at home, but i did out for movies, the FF5 and Pirates~~~
i know is kinda insipid but i just wanna stay at home
like i told my friend and he responded me: you stay at home, don't cheat lar, surely day day out and gt yumcha session at night~~~
LOL,sorry that i really did it,don't have any night outing and even the 2 movie sessions were in the noon~~~  
this 2 weeks is the best time for me to rest my mind and get fully rest after the hectic life
some nights before i'm actually sleep, thoughts and perplexes rattling around my head and made me hardly fall asleep, sentimental musing crawling all over but yet i'm feeling fine=)
we just gotta face it but not to escape
and yeah, i think i'm fully charged right now and gonna back to busy mode,should be study mode 
yeah, i enjoy my study life^^


sentimental thoughts below, mostly every night i did meditation until fall asleep!!!(kidding,=P)
time can really let you see clearly bout everything, what you feel and what you want....
to be more mature, more rational and understanding 
sometimes is kinda sad when the feeling so strong but you just can't do anything about it
i'm always believe that i can just do it because life short and i don't want any regrets but sometimes i choose to ignore
but yet i kept faith with him=)
as the quote of "the walk to remember" - just like the wind, you can't see it, but i can feel it=)


owh, i truly love kids a lot!!!! my love to kids is unlimited, i can be very patient to them, and love to spend time with them...
kids are adorable no matter when they smile,cry,naughty, angry, because they just express their feeling completely!!!! 
and you know, when you grown up,feelings hide, kinda sad but we have to do so, because we're not kids anymore and we have to be considerate, maybe that's life, this is the reason i love to spend my time with kids~~~because i'm truly happy when i'm with them~~
i think i got high potential to be a nanny,teeheeee
Erika came to me and open her arms, want me hug hug or hold her hands, she wanna bring me somewhere, and my aunt said: 没有小的,大的也可以!!! LOL, cause i'm old ard=( 
but she loves me too, keep hold me wanna me play with her, bring her wash her hand, go toilet shh shh, hug her, play toys with her, even camwhore with her and she just 2 years old ++ and she start going to nursery!!!
       
she really cute lar and she very friendly one
she can shake hand and hello to anyone even stranger
she hold my phone and tell me: call Andrea Andrea, her sister which just 2 or 3 months born
and there's another baby which also 2 - 3 months today, she keep going sayang sayang and play with the baby:)
i love her smile!!!!!when she smile to me,my fan nao all gone gone gone~~~XD
feel so warn whenever i see her, i wish to got a little girl like her as my child in the future!!!HAHAHA


ps: i wish your life fill of happiness everyday, same to me and everyone=D
END
nitez peeps:)











No comments:

Post a Comment