Thursday, February 24, 2011

Actually i'm quite busy of my reports,presentation preparation,test and yeah essays!!!
this is a busy life but yet i love it....
and now i gao tim some of them and feel free to blog~
i been sick since last thursday, i visited doctor and i finished my medi,but still bit fever and new virus came,COUGH!!! you can hear my voice coughing non stop during the class!!! HAHAHA
thats sad,cause i having presentation tomorrow yet still coughing coughingT_T and i don't feel to visit clinic again cos i sick of eating medicine everyay,duh.....but i will start to take supplementary like Vitamin C, is better than medicine right,ewww~~~

i wanna to say i love my course so much because i can learn a lot a lot a lot and i started to get used to the everyday reading news life which my lecturer always remind us
and i'm currently obsessed to JAY and Michael Buble, perhaps their concerts are around the corner.....
what else...
hmmmm, nothing much so i shall go~~~
baiiiiiiiii

owh,one more thing, this is the first time i eat tong yun, don't be surprise, because i'm a person that kinda picky, and i don't like the heavy smell of flour, but my friend keep some for me,so i just give it a try,the peanut one!!!
It taste not bad actually.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment