Wednesday, November 17, 2010

awesome weekend

I'm going to blog about my random met with a guy again~~~
continue from previous post~~~

yeah,last weekend is a great and awesome weekend=)
i met with Iggy again and i know a lot of new friends there....
everyone of them are very friendly,with positive mind, and have the same goal, to be success....
Great people with great minds!!!
I feel very great to meet with all of them........
Besides,i met orange, was amazing that i can talk to him and shake his hand!!!
I learned a lot from the WLS and really thanks to Iggy highly recommended me going for this and he was great and helpful....and thanks for introduce everyone to me=)
The talk given by the successful leaders is amazing and i gain a lot from them, yet still need sometime to rewind and digest =)

I wanna say i am so lucky can meet new friends like them
Hebi and Lina,we will learn together=)
Can't wait to meet u all again!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment