Thursday, October 28, 2010

great day:)

I so wanted to post what happened today!!!
In my life,i met 3 persons that i wish to always learn to and i pay them respect and what they said to me is really useful and i always remembered what they told me...
But now i'm gonna talk bout the 3rd person.

It was really random one,truly!!!
Is like i never expect this happened,xD
Started on Facebook, then my Blogspot, then yeah and we talked...
From the conversation, i found out this really a person impressive because never met such people like that:)
No doubt, he share lot of his knowledge with me and yeah i'm interested on what he share with me...
From that on,he keep sharing what he knew to me then actually i'm quite excited because there is something new for me to learn which related to my field, seriously,is AWESOME...
& today we met...
well,same as usual, he share with me what he knew based on his knowledge and yeah i learned a lot and many things i don't know and realized that i really have to read more research more for me to gain more understanding...
What he told me through the few hours was really powerful and awesome:)
i learned something really (powerful again) and i really appreciated it...

Hey you,thanks for keep updating me and share with me,i'm really appreciated it and i work hard to understand everything:)
I see things differently and i always stunned & shocked while i really found something new and unbelievable...is like never expect things go like that,is really great!!!!
What i have to do now, gonna absorb and digest what i learned today!!!xD
Keep improving!!!
Is really kind of random that i met a person like this,GREAT
I feel that i'm lucky...
million thanks to you and orange:)
wow,forgot one thing, which is when he really talked bout something awesome and he interested on, well,you can definitely see from his face expression and the way he talked( louder),clap hands like WOW,i really can feel it,is like when you telling people bout your dream, what you interested in,the happiness and the positive environment,wow,is so great man...he like wanna jump up,just imagine is a kid that get a new toy,they will happy and jump jump and scream,oh yeah woohooo~~~~
although he was giving me a serious talk,but he make it in a way which is  more like chatting and is not boring at all with his style!!!
wow,a great day for me=)

No comments:

Post a Comment